- All equipment, including mats, are provided
- Bookings are essential and classes/sessions must be pre-booked and pre-paid
- Seniors and students receive a 10% discount
- If you arrive late you will be given only the remainder of your scheduled time unless the instructor has no consecutive bookings or outstanding commitments.
- Full payment is required prior to the commencement of the 8 week program
Refunds, Credits and Transfers
- We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy – Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the full rate of the scheduled session.
- 4 or 8 Week Program - Credits for future classes will only be issued in extreme circumstances. Where class participants are unable to attend the remainder of the course due to sickness or injury, credit of remaining classes will be provided for the next 8 week program from the date of a letter to Wellgevity, detailing the nature of the condition, the amount of classes remaining and the amount of credit due. In the interest of participants’ safety, places are not transferable to another participant unless the new participant purchases an 1:1 Assessment.
Health Fund Rebate
Many health funds offer rebates for Pilates, depending on your fund and your level of cover. Please check with your fund for details.
Please dress in comfortable clothes which allow you to move your body freely. Pilates also emphasises correct alignment and form, so your clothing should be fitted enough to allow your instructor to be able to observe your alignment
We accept payment via:
- Direct Debit
- Gift vouchers