- All equipment, including mats, are provided
- Bookings are essential and classes/sessions must be pre-booked and pre-paid
- Seniors and students receive a 10% discount
- If you arrive late you will be given only the remainder of your scheduled time unless the instructor has no consecutive bookings or outstanding commitments.
- Full payment is required prior to the commencement of the 8 week program
Refunds, Credits and Transfers
- We have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy – Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the full rate of the scheduled session.
Please dress in comfortable clothes which allow you to move your body freely. Pilates also emphasises correct alignment and form, so your clothing should be fitted enough to allow your instructor to be able to observe your alignment
We accept payment via:
- Direct Debit
- Gift vouchers